- NeRvOus -

Hi, Mr Pudin here..after a long time..
from mr google

Currently at my hometown. Tembangau, Pahang. I'm a little bit nervous la for the coming months..huhu..1st of all my confirmation to be permanent staff will be this month or next month...hee..after 6 months probation..of course i nervous ma. I really hope that i'll be confirmed as permanent staff and i can work more productively..cewah..skema plak..haha..
Today is the last day of Ramadhan..Please pray for me ya..Happy eid mubarrak..Maaf zahir & batin..

To Miss Shakina : Selamat hari raya..Maaf Zahir Batin..I love u & I miss u so much..<3

2 lovely comments:

azira arif said...

kina, bile dh confirm tu rase best sgt...i pun penah mcm u jugak...siap belanja KFC kat office i hehe

Shakina Farhan on September 15, 2010 at 11:32 PM said...

azira> ehehe...en pudin msti nerves sket skang..just pray for him..insyaAllah, he can do it!!! chaiyok dear..hehe..nt leh wat kenduri kesyukuran jmput 1 kg..haha

 

Journey of Bride-To-Be | by: Shakina Farhan Designed by Alieff Artwork