Contest : If I had Rapunzel's hair

Rapunzed: A Tangled Tale will be on cinemas - 25th Nov 2010

Disclaimer: This is my imagination only..some of the pics were taken from Mr Google and for ilustration only..

I hope i'm not too late to enter this contest..hee..

Rapunzel..Rapunzel..I want your hair..Because those hair have the magical power..What sort of power?Heh..When you cut them, they will turn into money..HAHA..Furthermore..after cutting them, they will grow back..Nice ha? The benefits that I will draw out the list such below..
caching!!
 

1) GRAND WEDDING
As you all know, my big day will be on 11.11.11, but our saving money still keep worrying us..So, if i had Rapunzel hair, dush..all problems will be flashed out of my mind..perhaps i can make a super grand wedding..(kalah la Datuk Sheikh Muszaffar.hehe)

2) HELP ORPHANAGE & POOR PEOPLE
I will donating to all who actually need money in the world..I dont care if they are white,black,yellow skin colour neither different race or religion..As long as I had Rapunzel's hair I can help to minimize their suffer.
they need our help!

3) SPONSOR NUFFNANG
Hehe..I would like to sponsor nuffnang to make nuffnang more merrier with more activities..So,all bloggers can win all the contest too..no limitation as long as you are a nuffnanger..
i love u nuffnang

4) MAKE MY OWN SALON
As far as I'm concern..there are a lot unisex salon than just for woman..So, with this gorgeous hair..I will make my own salon..STRICTLY FOR WOMAN ONLY..the salon will be the largest salon in the world..not only my hair will be in the Guinness World Record, my salon too!
perhaps my salon will be like this..superb!

For my recent hair photo, i could not publish it since I wear tudung..

So..this is my best hair during pre-school..still young and cute..hehe..
long time ago..heh
Someone said my hair looks (refer to my pic above) like Princess Diana's hair..:P
is it?haha
MONEY is not everything but everything needs MONEY

Thats all about If I had Rapunzel's hair..Thank you..
Click here for more details to win 2 ticket to watch this movie freeeee..

7 lovely comments:

Shakina Farhan on November 15, 2010 at 1:52 PM said...

@nur tq nur..;)

farahfatihah on November 15, 2010 at 2:57 PM said...

good luck kamu!

ummufaqeha on November 15, 2010 at 3:03 PM said...

creative la..mcm mane nak jadi otak cam kina ek...huhuhuh..OTAK(ala-ala zombi kampung pisang);p

Ms and Mr Red Ribbon on November 16, 2010 at 1:29 AM said...

good luck, dear...

waa best kawen 11.11.11 :)

iedayah on November 16, 2010 at 8:47 AM said...

gud luck dear..=)

Elya Roza on November 16, 2010 at 9:55 PM said...

heheh..kina...rajin join contest..
btol2 tak menang tangan dibuatnye kan..haha

Unknown on November 16, 2010 at 9:57 PM said...

all the besh dear, kamu sgt rajin. comel la kartun tu hehe

 

Journey of Bride-To-Be | by: Shakina Farhan Designed by Alieff Artwork